- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors
- Intel Core i5-8279U Quad-Core 2.4GHz processor with up to 4.1GHz Turbo Boost; Integrated Intel Iris Plus 655 Graphics
- 512GB PCIe-based Solid State Drive; 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Built-in FaceTime HD camera for video chatting; Built-in stereo speakers along with omnidirectional microphone, headphone port; I/O Ports: Thunderbolt 3: 4 (via USB Type-C) DisplayPort: 4 (via USB Type-C) 3.5mm Headset Jack: 1
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures; 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0
- Standing screen display size: 13.3 Inches
- Screen Resolution: 2560x1600
- Max Screen Resolution: 2560 x 1600 Pixels
- Memory Speed: 2133 MHz
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
- Chipset Brand: Intel
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth, 802.11ac
- Brand: Apple
- Series: 5V9A2LL/A
- Item model number: 5V9A2LL/A
- Hardware Platform: Mac
- Operating System: Mac OS X
- Item Weight: 5.55 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11.97 x 8.36 x 0.59 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 11.97 x 8.36 x 0.59 inches
- Color: Silver
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 1
- Computer Memory Type: DDR3 SDRAM
- Flash Memory Size: 512 GB
- Hard Drive Interface: Solid State
Apple 13.3" MacBook Pro (2019) Silver 8GB 512GB SSD
Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (Mid 2019)
With great power comes great capability.
MacBook Pro elevates the notebook to a whole new level of performance and portability. Wherever your ideas take you, you’ll get there faster than ever with high‑performance processors and memory, advanced graphics, blazing‑fast storage, and more.
More power at its cores. With the 8th Generation Intel Core processors, MacBook Pro reaches new heights in compute performance. The 8th Generation quad‑core processor on the 13‑inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar makes it ready to take on even the toughest tasks. So when you’re powering through pro‑level processing jobs like compiling code, rendering 3D models, adding special effects, layering multiple tracks, or encoding video, you’ll get everything done. Faster.
Eye-opening graphics performance. The 13‑inch model features powerful integrated graphics with 128MB of embedded DRAM — twice as much as the previous generation — which accelerates graphics tasks. That means more time for what matters most: creating amazing work.
The next generation of security. Every MacBook Pro is equipped with the Apple T2 Security Chip — our second‑generation custom Mac silicon designed to make everything you do even more secure. It includes a Secure Enclave coprocessor that provides the foundation for secure boot and encrypted storage capabilities. It also consolidates many discrete controllers, including the system management controller, audio controller, and SSD controller, into one. And the Apple T2 Security Chip brings a familiar voice to MacBook Pro — Hey Siri is always ready to open apps, find documents, play music, or answer your questions.
The most powerful and versatile port ever. Thunderbolt 3 combines ultra‑high bandwidth with the ultra‑versatility of the USB‑C industry standard to create one revved‑up universal port. It integrates data transfer, charging, and video output in a single connector, delivering up to 40Gb/s of throughput for twice the bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2. Both sizes of MacBook Pro are available with up to four ports, so you can do all of that from either side. Existing devices are easily connected with a cable or adapter. And Thunderbolt 3 is reversible, so no matter how you plug in, it’s always right side up.
More ways to be productive. Always within reach.
Now on every MacBook Pro, the Touch Bar replaces the function keys that have long occupied the top of your keyboard with something much more versatile and capable. It changes automatically based on what you’re doing to show you relevant tools that are intuitive to use — system controls like volume and brightness, interactive ways to adjust or browse through content, and intelligent typing features like emoji and predictive text, just to name a few.
Your workspace just got quieter.
The MacBook Pro keyboard has a butterfly mechanism — providing four times more key stability than a traditional scissor mechanism, along with greater comfort. Every MacBook Pro now features a keyboard with a quieter typing experience. And the spacious Force Touch trackpad gives your fingers plenty of room to gesture and click.
macOS. It’s why there’s nothing else like a Mac.
macOS is the operating system that powers every Mac. It lets you do things you simply can’t with other computers. That’s because it’s designed specifically for the hardware it runs on — and vice versa. macOS comes with an entire suite of beautifully designed apps. It works hand in hand with iCloud to keep photos, documents, and other stuff up to date on all your devices. It makes your Mac work like magic with your iPhone. And it’s been built from the ground up with privacy and security in mind.
Intel Core i5-8279U 2.4GHz (Turbo up to 4.1GHz) 6MB L3 Cache and 128MB of eDRAM
2560 x 1600; 227 pixels per inch
8GB DDR3-2133 MHz (onboard memory)
4 x Thunderbolt 3 (via USB Type-C); 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack