- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Chipset - AMD rx Vega 64
- 8GB HBM2 memory
- GPU Core Clock - 1247Mhz boost mode - 1546Mhz
- VR premium ready
- Memory Speed: 945 MHz
- Graphics Coprocessor: AMD Radeon RX 480
- Chipset Brand: AMD
- Graphics Card Ram Size: 8 GB
- Brand: XFX
- Item model number: RX-VEGMTBFX6
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11.1 x 1.57 x 5.12 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 11.1 x 1.57 x 5.12 inches
- Manufacturer: XFX
- ASIN: B074DK6NHQ
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: August 14, 2017
The latest from AMD and XFX graphics technology taking VR, gaming and business to the next level. XFX Radeon rx Vega 64.
XFX True Clock Technology
BIOS Controlled overclocking.
Software controlled clock speeds can be hindered by overall computer performance. XFX's True Clock however is hardware controlled clock speed performance optimization, so your card is always running at an optimized performance level
XFX OC+ Capable
Going Beyond True Clock.
While True Clock locks in a super fast optimal speed on a hardware level, RX Series cards with an OC+ rating are tested at the factory to go even beyond XFX's True Clock. We encourage you to try these factory tested speeds by using the simple to use AMD Wattman utility, letting you squeeze every last bit of performance out of your card.
Enhanced VRM and Memory Cooling
Cooling technologies don't stop at just the GPU.
After countless hours of research, development, and testing our engineers have developed all new VRM and Memory cooling technology, reducing temperatures VRM by up to 30' C and GDDR temperatures by 20' C, all while reducing dB noise by an additional 5%.