- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-Tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
- Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- Memory Speed: 15000 MHz
- Graphics Coprocessor: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090
- Chipset Brand: NVIDIA
- Graphics Card Ram Size: 24 GB
- Brand: ASUS
- Item model number: 90YV0FD0-M0AM00
- Item Weight: 4.41 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 9.2 x 3.5 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 16 x 9.2 x 3.5 inches
- Manufacturer: Asus
- ASIN: B08HJLLF7G
- Date First Available: September 24, 2020
The TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3090 features a new all-metal shroud houses three powerful axial-tech fans that utilize durable dual ball fan bearings. Fan rotation has been optimized for reduced turbulence, and a stop mode brings all three fans to a halt at low temps. Beneath, independent heatsinks for the GPU and memory keep thermals under tight control.
ASUS is one of Fortune magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies and is one of the top motherboard and gaming brands as well as a top three consumer notebook vendor. ASUS is driven by passion and innovation and dedicated to creating quality products for a future smart life, designing and manufacturing products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person. Our wide portfolio includes MG248Q, Chromebox and a range of devices and components, along with AR and VR
TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 buffed-up design with chart-topping thermal performance.
NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
G6X Memory: This is the fastest graphics memory on the GeForce RTX 3090 and RTX 3080.
Axial-tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance.
GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
TUF Gaming cards leverage our tried-and-true Axial-tech fan design, with three fans working in tandem to satisfy the thermal demands of NVIDIA’s new high-octane design. The fans rely on dual ball fan bearings to ensure consistent performance and increased longevity compared to sleeve bearings and other bearing types.
The fans have been smartly tuned with a reversed rotation for the center fan, which reduces turbulence, and with a fan-stop mode that kicks in when the GPU temp falls below 55 degrees.
To get heat into the heat sink array efficiently, so that it can be whisked away by the powerful axial-tech fans, we use a manufacturing process that improves the surface smoothness of the heat spreader at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for improved thermal transfer
The heat spreader draws heat up into heat pipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card's large, 2.7-slot footprint. This generation of TUF Gaming graphics cards also feature a dedicated heat sink for VRAM to keep temperatures well under maximum operating specs.
Components are selected for TUF Gaming graphics cards based on their durability and performance. In addition to top-shelf chokes and MOSFETs, capacitors that meet military-grade certification make the TUF stand tall among the competition. The components are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Smooth joints on the rear of the PCB and the elimination of human errors ensure each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications. Finally, to ensure flawless performance when it counts, the cards are subjected to a grueling 144-hour validation trial.
It’s Cooler Out Back
The underside of the card reveals a host of improvements. Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal back plate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the GPU cooler. Beneath the GPU, a bracket provides consistent mounting pressure between the die and heat spreader. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. A conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows customization of the card's default performance profile without software.
NVIDIA Ampere Architecture
The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring advanced 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.
RTX. It's on
Experience today's biggest blockbusters like never before with the visual fidelity of real-time ray tracing and the ultimate performance of Al-powered DLSS.
DLSS AI Acceleration
NVIDIA DLSS is groundbreaking AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromising image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores in GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings and resolutions for an incredible visual experience. The AI revolution has come to gaming.